Over the years, homeowners associations (HOAs) have garnered a bad reputation. Everyone likes to point out the flaws associated with HOAs and the nightmares some homeowners have experienced. So many rules and regulations! But the truth is that HOAs can be extremely beneficial…IF they are run properly.
- HOAs ensure your neighborhood looks good. For starters, homeowners associations are in charge of neighborhood-wide landscaping. HOAs also enact certain rules to maintain some sort of uniformity throughout the community. And that is just the tip of the iceberg. The final product: an aesthetically pleasing community anyone would be proud to be a part of.
- Financial stability is another benefit. Well-managed HOAs have reserve studies and funds in place for future repairs and capital improvements.
- Property values are typically higher in communities with HOAs. And who doesn’t want that?
- And More!
As we mentioned (and as you can clearly see), HOAs can be extremely beneficial…IF they are run properly. The problem: HOAs are comprised of volunteers, but expected to act like businesses. In many instances, these associations find themselves in over their heads, especially during often-rocky transitions from one board of directors to the next. The solution: hire a Community Management company. A community management company provides the knowledge, expertise, and stability your HOA needs to remain successful year in and year out.
Community Management Services in Frederick
As a member of the Community Association Institute, an organization for management professionals, Clagett Management is uniquely qualified to serve your association’s needs. Our experience in working with all the members of the association, not just the board, allows your organization to run smoothly and creates a sense of community.
Click Here to request a proposal.
Not only will a highly qualified staff member be present at all board meetings, but our managers perform regular site inspections and include this information in monthly reports. We will help coordinate maintenance, landscaping, and repairs and budget for such improvements. Our Skyline II property management software includes full general ledger functions, budgeting information, unit owner information, and delinquency reporting sections. And this is just the beginning of what we have to offer.
Additional services include:
- Newsletter preparation
- Small claims court collections
- Special mailings
- Architectural enforcement
- Development & enforcement of rules & regulations
- And More!
If you have any questions and Clagett’s Community Management Services in Frederick, Maryland and beyond, please contact us at (301) 695-6676 or Click Here. You can also connect with Clagett on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube.